Monday, June 25, 2012

Interview with Head to Toe Fashion


I would like to introduce you to the lovely blogger, Head to Toe Fashion! She is an amazing blogger as well as an amazing person! In her blog, she talks about anything that's fashionable from braided hair to manicured toes. I love how she fits everything together with the amazing pictures and fashionable insight. I have been following her for a while now and really enjoyed actually getting to know more about her!



What is your name, age, and where are you from? 
My name is Nicola and I'm nineteen years old, I currently live in beautiful Vancouver B. C, Canada!

What made you start to blogging in the first place?
I first decided to start blogging after I had been following some famous blogs like The Blonde Salad and Cupcakes and Cashmere and just thought to myself that I had the same passion and drive to share all the things that interest me! 

Why do you love fashion?
 I love fashion because it is a way to express yourself. It's the first thing people see before they get to know you personally and from that, they can tell a lot about your personality and mood! 


What are you inspired by? Why? 
 I'm inspired by bloggers! Honestly, if I don't know what to wear or just want an inspiration boost, I'll take a look at my favourite bloggers!  

What is your favorite trend happening this summer?
I'm really loving all the bright colours and bold patterns. With all that said though, my ideal summer outfit would just be some simple distressed shorts with a pattered chiffon top! 



Top bloggers, style trends, model spotlight.. those are just to name a few.. What other sections that you have in your blog? And what is your favorite?
I have so many sections, and I love them all! I have a fun music section and a section with great coverage of the best dressed celebrities. My two favourite sections are 'inspiration' and 'monthly memories' ! 'Monthly memories' is just a whole whack of photos I've taken over the past month , it's really fun to look back at them. 

Who is your favorite model?
 That's such a hard question! I love Frida Gustavsson, Barbara Palvin, and of course, Abbey Lee Kershaw. 

If you could only style one part of your body (with the rest of your body looking normal) What would it be?  
 If I could only style one part of my body it would have to be my torso! I could wear a gorgeous blouse, add a scarf and also some jewelry. 



Give me three words that describe you.
 Classic, Sincere and Hopeful!

Lastly, what is something that you would like others to know about you?
Something that a lot of my readers might not know is that I'm extremely passionate about all things design. I plan on attending school in the fall or spring in order to receive a diploma in Interior Design. I'm very excited about where it will take me!



If you would like to be interviewed, just comment below with your email address! 

No comments: